Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fourth Posting

After reading the brief summary about Percy Bysshe Shelley I found out that he would probably not be liked by a lot of people in present day life. I think he would have been considered a child molester and a pimp, player, or swinger however you want to put it. He should have never been married because he broke his vowels severely. Shelley mainly traveled throughout his life. He seemed to be very rebellious. I feel that he was also stuck up and felt that he could do whatever he wanted because of how he was raised and who raised him. He was raised wealthy and was a son of a member of Parliament. All of this is reflected in his poetry. His poems were about nature such as severe storms, seasons, childhood, etc. I really didn't like Shelley's poetry I didn't really get into it. I just don't have much to say. I mean based on what I read about him he disgusts me. Well, any child molester does.

1 comment:

Jonathan.Glance said...

Krista,

You make a lot of accusations and generalizations about Shelley, but you don't back any of them up with evidence. That severely weakens the force of your comments. Also, almost all of your discussion is of Shelley's life rather than the reading assignments. I don't think this is a very fruitful strategy for your blog.